Thursday, January 30, 2014

Plague 2014

Humor me while I am overly dramatic on this post ;) I haven't posted much lately because all three of us have come down with some sort of awful cold. Getting better- but my gosh- last thing I remember it was Sunday! I've been knocked out on the couch ever since.

This is LO's first cold too- kinda proud we made it to 8 months with no sickness whatsoever- but with all the viruses circulating and unusually harsh winter we're having, it was only a matter of time.

Hubs got the job! I'm helping him out and we started yesterday, processing and mailing post for a large company. We won't see our first paycheck til the end of February but it's going to be a nice one! Thankful we only have one more month to struggle through before we can start paying everything down and then saving up for a car for me.

That's really all we have going on over here- I know, it's boring. :P It may be a while til I have anything worth sharing but I will let you know ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment