Saturday, February 2, 2013

First post!

I decided to make a non-N-related blog for my personal use as well. Sometimes it's good to not talk about nasties. I hope to post personal updates here as well as things related to everything daily life: favorite recipes, ideas, etc.

A little about me:

I LOVE cooking (and am a pretty darn good cook, too IMO)
I love pink and anything that sparkles
I love music and I love dancing
I love to try new things

I love my privacy. I love my private account and the fact that this isn't my real name, although things I discuss here are real-life events. There's something so liberating to remaining anonymous.

My birthday is coming up! I'll be 23. (baby, I know) D: I certainly don't feel my age with all the stress I've had going on for the past few years. Most of my friends are living with their parents, single and looking for jobs. I'm married, expecting and living my dream as an actor/model in the film/print world. My contract does not allow me to say I'm married in real life- or divulge any personal information like that- so....anonymous here I come!

Hubby is planning many birthday surprises for me this year as I've never really had a great birthday. ( I know, right?) Kind of apprehensive because I always worry whenever someone says 'it's a surprise'. Excited all the same, though.

 Here's enough to the blogging world right now. Off I go to make some boba tea. :P I'll try to keep this blog up as much as I can but with a rough pregnancy, work and such taking over my life it may not be every day that I post. <3
Much love to you and happy Saturday (day before the big game if you're in America!)

No comments:

Post a Comment